We’ve integrated with Stripe (https://stripe.com/payments) to allow you to easily accept credit card payment for services or products you provide.
Benefits of using Stripe:
- No terminal needed (only need your device and don’t have to pay for other hardware fees)
- Can be used at any site (not bound to one physical address)
- Only need to ask the client for card once
- Can be processed pre-treatment
- Integrates directly with diary and invoices
- Securely keeps card details.
Create and Activate your Stripe account
Now that you’ve enabled metered services, you’ll be able to integrate a Stripe account. To set up the payment gateway, go to Settings ➡ Invoicing ➡ Stripe ➡ Online Payments.
Set up a Stripe account.
To set up a Stripe account you’ll need some details like:
- Business details (Phone number, address, website/Facebook, description, etc)
- Tax information
- Bank details (nominate a bank account to receive payments)
- And an email address to activate the account
For help setting up and using Stripe please see Stripe Support page: https://support.stripe.com/
Create an invoice and take a payment
All done. Now that you have set up and linked your Stripe account, you’ll be able to create an invoice and receive payments by processing a credit card. Stripe integrated payment gateway, like SMS reminders and online booking, is billed on a usage basis. Please refer to our pricing page for pricing details.
Need more help?
We understand that sometimes it can seem a bit tricky to get started, or you might just need a bit more information. So if you’ve still got questions about setting up your Stripe payment gateway, or any other issues, please let us know. We’d love to answer it and help you get started. You can contact us via:
#eftpos #Payment #creditcard #terminal